Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hiking and "The Hills"


In an attempt to start January healthy in body and in mind (let's keep the theory of relativity in check, here) hiking has become my new daily routine. Well, I guess I wasn't the only one in LA with this strategy. After seeing Lauren Conrad (LC) of "The Hills" trekking Runyon Canyon yesterday with a rather loud and opinionated friend (not Audrina, Whitney, or Lo, though she was ranting that she was about to "ban someone from Bolthouse"), I realized that Hollywood starlets need to find some balance, too. I knew it was her upon hearing a scratchy "You know what I mean?" with the characteristic California inflection (aka lazy vowels). Plus, she clearly didn't seem as if she noticed anyone on her way up the hill--classic celebreality tunnel vision so as to seem unavailable for random social interaction. Clearly, LC has a need to be understood. I can help you with that, Lauren. For a small fee, of course.

No comments: